CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Key West FUN!






















Kendrick, 15 years old, 6 foot 6 inches, size 16 shoe! OMG!


We went to Key West for a long weekend when we were in Florida.

Kim and Domineco joined us and we had a GREAT time.

These were the pictures we could share.....

If you live in Florida and I didn't see you, I am sorry. We were only there for 11 days. We went to Key West for the weekend and we went to see Kevin P for a long weekend. I wanted to come by and see everyone at Skyline but our only "free" day in Cape Coral was the day of the Florida Writes test and I know how stressful that day is (well actually I am kind of forgetting since we don't give that test in Utah until 6th grade!).
Graduate school is going good. It is quite a bit of work, since I haven't went to school in quite a few years. (Wow, I feel old) But I am learning a lot, which surprises me because I thought I knew everything. (I am kidding, really.)





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That first picture on the shore is beautiful!!! except for kevin being in the picture. just kidding kevin!!! stop crying. I didn't really look at you that close, I just covered the screen...lol

Kelli

tricia said...

You totally DO think you know everything! Who do you think you're fooling?