CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 8, 2008

More Snowboarding and Skiing

We took Korey, Kurtis, and Andrew snowboarding. Everyone did a great job. Becca got to try out her new snowboard. I actually got my feet out of the wedge! YEH ME! It has taken me a LONG time to get this right. I just needed a little more practice.
Look at me! No wedge!!!

The boys, getting ready for their lessons.
Kevin is so cool!

Korey, waiting to get on the lift.

Kurtis on the ground....again. Actually, Kurtis likes falling. He was quite good at it.


Kurtis is in front and that is me in the red jacket. NO WEDGE! YEH ME!

Andrew was a natural. He loves skateboarding so we knew he would like this.
Kurtis is so cool! Look at that flying snow!










1 comments:

Gary said...

WOW! It's amazing to me that Becca and you know how to snowboard! I would be pretty nervous. Hey, the link to our page is: http://nelsonsintennessee.blogspot.com/ I just put up some new pics.!