CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, March 29, 2009

The best $60 I ever spent

I found a GREAT game for the Wii. It is called Outdoor Adventure. It comes with the mat the kids are standing on and has over 10 games for them to play. There is skateboarding, kayaking, rollerskating, jump roping, Wak-a-mole, and TONS more. They love it! It was only $60 at Walmart! I think it is a bargain for the amount of time they play it. Becca sweats everytime she plays it. You can have one or two players or you can have two playing together as a team. FUN! FUN!






2 comments:

The Sants said...

I've seen that game and wondered how it was. But is it mostly for kids? Or do you enjoy it too?

Monica said...

I haven't played it yet. But it definitely is for anyone. You would love it!