CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Now what?

I think the hardest thing about coming home from Japan is the slow paced life.  I know I love it but it is so hard when you feel like you are running full speed ahead and suddenly you stop and change directions. 


Luckily for me, I didn't have to go to school this week.  We are off track right now and I have this week off.   Then again it might have been nice to stay busy and return to school.  I have enjoyed sleeping in and catching up on laundry.  (Kevin somehow thought it was all done- he didn't see the 2 full baskets in the laundry room- imagine that!)  I told him next time I am going to stay at a hotel until the laundry is finished. 

Not much going on here except, SNOW!  I will take a picture as soon as there is snow on the ground.  Probably in the morning.  

Becca is reading The Tales of Despereaux- it is coming to theaters on Christmas day.  It is a wonderful story and I am sure it will be a great movie.  

We had family and friends over on Saturday, everyone watched B while I was gone.  I made Rebecca's famous Chicken Enchiladas.  They were tasty.  Everyone loved them.  I gave everyone a calligraphy picture I made in my calligraphy class in Japan.  It made it easier for me to leave my precious little daughter, knowing she was wanted in so many different places.  
Thanks Amanda, Kurt, Brittany, James, Doris, Margaret, and Richard!

0 comments: