CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

How has the human race survived without computers?

~All the kids and Kevin in Kelli's pool~

~Our Tennessee family~

~Kelli, Ali, Madi......Becca, Kevin, and me~

A forty year old man doing a back flip into the water........scary.



My computer is in BAD shape. James thinks it is the harddrive so I am waiting for a new disk to arrive and hopefully I didn't lose everything. Anyway I am going through computer/ internet withdrawls. I take care of so many things on the computer. I truly feel disconnected from the outside world. I am using Kevin's work computer today.

1 comments:

tricia said...

I know what you mean...we just got our wireless network set up yesterday...13 days with no internet. Ugh!

Love the new pictures. You are so photogenic. Your hair looks good too! I wonder how far that is from here...I think Knoxville is 5 hours.