CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Hangin' Out in Florida

Southernmost Point in the U.S.

Beautiful view from Key West

Kevin's first time driving a boat.
He did ok....I thought I was going to die, but I made it.

Don't EVEN try to kiss me after eating OYSTERS! YUCK!

OYSTERS! YUCK! I don't understand why people eat oysters.

Kevin fell into the boat when he was trying to fall into the water.
It was pretty funny.


I have been in Florida for a couple weeks.
Kevin, Kevin, and I went diving in the Keys and now I am staying with Kevin P in Gainesville. We have been BUSY cleaning up his first apartment,
since he will be moving out at the end of July.
I found a great website that offers layouts for our blogs!
Check it out! www.pyzam.com


7 comments:

Amanda said...

Way to go Kevin P. Key West looks like a very pretty place. Looks like you had a lot of fun.

James Sheehan said...

Your in-common bucket list item (backpacking) makes me think to when we used to watch the amazing race together, you remember the body builder couple..

James Sheehan said...

http://www.youtube.com/v/A4DVRzZVg-c&hl=en

Monica said...

James,
Backpacking was MY idea. Laura and I tried to get you and her husband to go and you said you would never pay money to walk around the country. I am glad to see you evolved.

tricia said...

Settle down you two. :)

James Sheehan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
James Sheehan said...

hey.. hey.. it can still be in common no need for the sizzle, plus I think that you wanted to walk in the Irish country side. I was thinking more along the lines of city hopping and riding the train.. (less walking). It is nice to see you still have your spirit.
:)