CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

The Greatest Snow on Earth.......UTAH!

Heather, Kevin, Monica, Kevin P
Kevin P skiing for the first time. He, of course, was a natural.
Heather and me (I am in the red jacket).
I am taking a little break.......I took a lot of breaks!
Kevin P, Monica, Kevin.......we were on our way to the big one!

We went skiing today for our first time.

Kevin P is here visiting and all he wanted for Christmas is go skiing.

Kevin, Kevin, Heather and I went to Ski School. GREAT IDEA Kevin P!!!!

We learned so much and ACTUALLY skied!

Falling wasn't very much fun but I am sure with time we will get better.

1 comments:

Gary said...

That looks like it was fun. I guess you guys will definitely be having a white Christmas! I admire your courage to do this!