CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Finally.....An Update!





































Thank you to everyone who is still checking our website. I am sorry we haven't updated it in a while, but I have been very busy starting the new school year. I PROMISE to do better from now on.

We just got back from a 2 week visit in Florida. Got to see Kevin's apartment in Gainesville. Let's just say M-E-S-S! But we all know that is Kevin! Right? He is doing very well on his own, but he SEEMED to be happy to have me stay for a few days. I think he liked eating out at all the fancy restaurants.

Anyway....back in Utah....I go back to school tomorrow after a nice 3 week break. We will have a 9 week session and then off for 5 weeks! School is going good and I LOVE the year round school. We actually had snow yesterday! I couldn't quite get a good picture of it, not much there. But today we went up into the mountains to see all the trees changing colors. It was beautiful! We had a nice little picnic with the kids and took tons of pictures. Hope you enjoy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! These pictures are awesome. I just realized that you sent me an email with the info about your website. This is sooo cool!!!! I love the pics of all the kids. Becca is getting so BIG!!! and Kevin P!!! OMG!!!

Hope everything is going good out there. How about sending me some pictures of your house?
ttfn
your LIL sissy ;-)